The SF 55 is a CNC bridge measuring device for use in a production environment and can be equipped with both tactile and optical sensors. The corrosion-free guides of the machine are made of granite and hand lapped with high precision. The guide ways are completely covered and protected against contamination.
- Cost-effective entry into coordinate measuring technology due to excellent price-performance ratio
- Flexible and universally applicable in the workshop and in production
- High measuring throughput with scanning measuring heads
- High accuracy over a wide temperature range due to the use of granite in all axes
- Compact design with small footprint